1. XxGrrrxX
2. Miriam
3. messedupfun99
1. CaressmedoWn
2. Furdunkil
3. Aaron
4. standsalone14

Pages: 1 2
Forums>Dating & Relationships>boys are funneh.
+ SHARE
Aug 20, 2006 2:20pm

Quote:

Original post by englishlass

lol, i'm proud being a woman. thaaanks though.

You're welcome. :noemotion:

Haha but I did dress up like a woman in front of like 500 people and attempt to rape a skinny white boy! Three times! GO SCHOOL PLAY!!!

"IT'S COMING!" --Cal

The Extended Version of the Depressed's Mantra:
"Life couldn't get any worse......unless more bad things happen, in which case, I suppose it could."

"I once attempted to dig deeply into the recesses of my mind.....at which point I distinctly remembered leaving my mind on the playgroud at recess."

Aug 20, 2006 5:16pm

englishlass

Approved Member

Quote:

Original post by NEILtheSECOND

You're welcome. :noemotion:

Haha but I did dress up like a woman in front of like 500 people and attempt to rape a skinny white boy! Three times! GO SCHOOL PLAY!!!

luvly.

Aug 20, 2006 9:04pm

Quote:

luvly.

I know, isn't it? It's what I live for.

But alas, that's all in the past. Now I'm forced to revert to dressing in sleek black and requesting a simple dance with few of the lovelier of God's feminine creations. Ah, if only I could muster the balls to conquer this dauting fear.

"IT'S COMING!" --Cal

"Life couldn't get any worse......unless more bad things happen, in which case, I suppose it could."

"I once attempted to dig deeply into the recesses of my mind.....at which point I distinctly remembered leaving my mind on the playgroud at recess."

Aug 21, 2006 4:05pm

englishlass

Approved Member

Quote:

I know, isn't it? It's what I live for.

But alas, that's all in the past. Now I'm forced to revert to dressing in sleek black and requesting a simple dance with few of the lovelier of God's feminine creations. Ah, if only I could muster the balls to conquer this dauting fear.

atleast you have only a dating fear.
i have a talkingtothatperson fear.

simply because i don't want to say something stupid.

Aug 21, 2006 8:11pm

Quote:

atleast you have only a dating fear.
i have a talkingtothatperson fear.

simply because i don't want to say something stupid.

I said "daunting fear", not "dating fear". My fear is also talking to that person. Once I'm past the first "hello" and the first "may I have the brisk honor of a dance", I'm fine. Except for the whole being-a-complete-idiot thing.

But serious dude, do you remember that you'd be talking to God's dumbest creation? Trust me, if you say something stupid, he'll either say something incredibly stupider or he'll just crack up.

Which is what I love about being a guy: we're designed to say stupid things! It's our job!

(Last edited on Aug 21, 2006 8:13pm)

"IT'S COMING!" --Cal

Aug 26, 2006 7:51pm

englishlass

Approved Member

Quote:

I said "daunting fear", not "dating fear". My fear is also talking to that person. Once I'm past the first "hello" and the first "may I have the brisk honor of a dance", I'm fine. Except for the whole being-a-complete-idiot thing.

But serious dude, do you remember that you'd be talking to God's dumbest creation? Trust me, if you say something stupid, he'll either say something incredibly stupider or he'll just crack up.

Which is what I love about being a guy: we're designed to say stupid things! It's our job!

my bad, i thought you had mispelled dating.

but um, are you in some sort of proper school of elegance or something?

Aug 26, 2006 9:08pm

Quote:

my bad, i thought you had mispelled dating.

but um, are you in some sort of proper school of elegance or something?

Haha no. I just like speaking respectfully to a lady. I went to a private Christian school from 3-6 grade and a huge rule there was "ladies first" and that chivalry stuff, so I sorta can't help it. Besides, it's fun to speak as if I'm at the queen's ball.

"IT'S COMING!" --Cal

Aug 26, 2006 9:21pm

englishlass

Approved Member

Quote:

Haha no. I just like speaking respectfully to a lady. I went to a private Christian school from 3-6 grade and a huge rule there was "ladies first" and that chivalry stuff, so I sorta can't help it. Besides, it's fun to speak as if I'm at the queen's ball.

personally, it reminds me of British.
concerning my family heritage is English and German, mostly.

Aug 26, 2006 10:07pm

Quote:

personally, it reminds me of British.
concerning my family heritage is English and German, mostly.

Hence the phrase "at the queen's ball". Lol.

No but seriously it's about all I have to make a first impression with, since I'm not much to look at and I can't dance. I'm really not sure why I ask for a dance, cause I don't have the stamina to keep up for more than like 2 minutes unless it's a slow dance.

"IT'S COMING!" --Cal

Aug 27, 2006 11:37am

englishlass

Approved Member

Quote:

Hence the phrase "at the queen's ball". Lol.

No but seriously it's about all I have to make a first impression with, since I'm not much to look at and I can't dance. I'm really not sure why I ask for a dance, cause I don't have the stamina to keep up for more than like 2 minutes unless it's a slow dance.

Aug 28, 2006 3:24pm

Quote:

No, I'm not that interested in taking her booty either. I'm not into that. Lol.

"IT'S COMING!" --Cal

Forums>Dating & Relationships>boys are funneh.
     Pages: 1 2

HELP | Guide to Safety | About Us | Advertise With Us | Contact | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
© 2010 People Grade LLC.