1. CaressmedoWn
2. Furdunkil
3. Aaron
4. standsalone14

Pages: 1
+ SHARE
May 15, 2008 5:43pm
ugh

i hate to put such lame shit on here but this 'divorce' thing sucks. anyone elses parents divorced/going through a divorce?

my dad moved out on mother's day after 3 years of my parents agreeing that things "ewren't working out". i've seen him almost every day.. but it's weird not having him in the house after eighteen years of living with both a mother and a father.

he was dropping my sister and i off at home and i noticed his eyes were getting teary. i harmlessly asked him what was wrong and he burst into tears and told us how hard everything is for him and then he kissed my sister and i five times each and told us he missed us and then left.

i'm a fucking wreck over everything.

May 15, 2008 5:45pm

"shadow"
coming from never having a dad, i'd say you're lucky to have one that loves you

Sharron is Karen.

May 15, 2008 5:46pm

jimmyslaughter

Approved Member

sounds really terrible i couldn't imagine how i'd feel about it.

/hugs

lol wut

May 15, 2008 5:47pm

Quote:

Original post by merrilymerrily
coming from never having a dad, i'd say you're lucky to have one that loves you

that makes it even harder. trust me.

May 15, 2008 5:48pm

Quote:

Original post by jimmyslaughter
sounds really terrible i couldn't imagine how i'd feel about it.

/hugs

haha i can't stop crying. i'm the happiest person in the universe and i never put shit like this on the table.

it's just sad how like, him and my mother have been married for 25 years, have a beautiful house, etc. etc. all these factors are just miserable to me. i hate overanalyzing.

May 15, 2008 5:49pm

toodlez

Approved Member

"Florida Evans"
yea.. donno what to sayy, i never had a dad in my house.. but he's in my life, and i hate him.. well i don't think he's really in my life when i barely ever see him. ;/

annnd i got your friend request on myspace, i was going to deny cuz i thought you were some weirdo girl, but then i added and saw who you were. haha i like your pictures, model?!

May 15, 2008 5:52pm

Quote:

Original post by toodlez
yea.. donno what to sayy, i never had a dad in my house.. but he's in my life, and i hate him.. well i don't think he's really in my life when i barely ever see him. ;/

annnd i got your friend request on myspace, i was going to deny cuz i thought you were some weirdo girl, but then i added and saw who you were. haha i like your pictures, model?!

hahah i clicked it from your prof on here, i wanted to look at your pictures like a big creep. and thanks! i model for some friends who are photography students and i did a shoot with some guy who lives near me. nothing big.

May 15, 2008 5:53pm

jimmyslaughter

Approved Member

Quote:

Original post by AlexandraRai

haha i can't stop crying. i'm the happiest person in the universe and i never put shit like this on the table.

it's just sad how like, him and my mother have been married for 25 years, have a beautiful house, etc. etc. all these factors are just miserable to me. i hate overanalyzing.

id probably think the same things you are. my parents have been together about that long too.

i seem to over analyze shit too, sometimes its better to just think about the little things though.

idk how much sense that makes

lol wut

May 15, 2008 5:54pm

toodlez

Approved Member

"Florida Evans"
Quote:

Original post by AlexandraRai

hahah i clicked it from your prof on here, i wanted to look at your pictures like a big creep. and thanks! i model for some friends who are photography students and i did a shoot with some guy who lives near me. nothing big.

you're good at it. :]

May 15, 2008 5:56pm

AlumAngelus

Approved Member

"man created God"
aw that tough
I dont have any memory of when my mo mand dad were together, i guess thats what makes it easier...plus my family doesnt talk abut love

butbut, at least you got a poppa that loves you.

(Last edited on May 15, 2008 5:57pm)

May 15, 2008 6:00pm
-

This post can no longer be read. This user has deleted his/her account.

May 15, 2008 8:49pm

"pool shark"
my parents have been divorced for 18 years

May 15, 2008 10:41pm
-

This post can no longer be read. This user has deleted his/her account.

Pages: 1

HELP | Guide to Safety | About Us | Advertise With Us | Contact | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
© 2010 People Grade LLC.