2. Furdunkil
3. Aaron
4. standsalone14

Pages: 1
Forums>Main Discussion>publicity!
+ SHARE
May 5, 2008 8:49pm
publicity!

so i went to see the fall of troy on saturday, boooo. yeah, i get it, they play guitar real fast and bring a huge crowd of lanky boys who can windmill. awesome!

anyway, i went there to see the dear hunter, my favorite band (rightfully so). long story short, this was posted in one of the threads on tfot board

"did anyone see me i was to the right of the stage in a Kingston soccer hoody im like 5'6 and was right in back of the 3 girl in the front right next to those annoying bars.....
i thought foxy was great
Tera Melos should've had the guitar amps through the PA and the dear hunter was dismal...... it didnt make it any better that there was 3 kids in flannels next to me "dancing".... doing weird shit with their feet and hitting my friends.

and i happened to be that asshole in the flannel shirt who started the mini-pit for the dear hunter. all we were doing was crip-walking and, well, getting into the music!

(Last edited on May 5, 2008 8:50pm)

May 5, 2008 9:03pm
-

This post can no longer be read. This user has deleted his/her account.

May 5, 2008 9:04pm

"shadow"
lol! dancinnnn

Sharron is Karen.

May 5, 2008 9:04pm

May 5, 2008 10:47pm

xxdollfacex3

Approved Member

Quote:

Original post by AlexandraRai

HEY!!!!!!!!!

May 5, 2008 10:55pm

facelikemurder

Approved Member

"G-string Diva"
i'm pissed that i didn't go

i really wanted to see foxy shazam!

May 5, 2008 10:58pm

Quote:

Original post by facelikemurder
i'm pissed that i didn't go

i really wanted to see foxy shazam!

they're ridiculous live! the guy lit a cigarette on stage, took a few drags, then ate the cigarette. i can't listen to their entire cd without getting a serious headache but their set was outrageous. i'd definitely go to see them again and again.

lol@this

"ahh so you're the kid that kicked me in the head 3 times"

"she's a girl btw"

"well there was another kid in a flannel shirt that kicked me in the head

"oh well, tough it out. if you're not bleeding or didn't get knocked out your fine."

May 5, 2008 11:01pm

facelikemurder

Approved Member

"G-string Diva"
Quote:

Original post by AlexandraRai

they're ridiculous live! the guy lit a cigarette on stage, took a few drags, then ate the cigarette. i can't listen to their entire cd without getting a serious headache but their set was outrageous. i'd definitely go to see them again and again.

lol@this

"ahh so you're the kid that kicked me in the head 3 times"

"she's a girl btw"

"well there was another kid in a flannel shirt that kicked me in the head

"oh well, tough it out. if you're not bleeding or didn't get knocked out your fine."

ughh i need to go to a fun show

the last show i went to was crystal castles and health and it a was a good time but it's time for another one

May 5, 2008 11:04pm

last show i went to before this was like, kevin devine in december or something ridiculous. i don't waste money on garbage shows anymore. i've probably wasted well over a thousand dollars in the past two years seeing locals and bands more than 5 times each.

next show i'm amped to see is margot and the nuclear so & so's in manhattan. they're playing at the bowery, i can't fucking wait.

Forums>Main Discussion>publicity!
     Pages: 1

HELP | Guide to Safety | About Us | Advertise With Us | Contact | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
© 2010 People Grade LLC.