1. XxGrrrxX
2. Miriam
3. messedupfun99
1. CaressmedoWn
2. Furdunkil
3. Aaron
4. standsalone14
     Pages: 1
Forums>Dating & Relationships>keep it or leave it?
Jul 3, 2007 5:48am
keep it or leave it?

Approved Member

i've been living in moscow because of my dads job, and am going to have to leave in a week to go to university in england... i have a russian boyfriend who i have been with for almost two years now and i love him like hell. i duno what to do ... try to maintain a long distance relationship with the expensive phonecalls, visa complications, flight expenses etc.. but the benefit of still bein with him. OR just keep in contact as friends and maybe meet again one day...?

i've gotten even closer to him in the past few months, and we have been living together the past few really confused about what to do cause gettin over him is going to be one of the hardest things ive had to do ...
Jul 3, 2007 2:48pm

Approved Member

i'm gonna have to say leave it. it'll be much too complicated to keep it. a situation like that only has a chance when it's short-term. you've got about a 99.985% chance of breaking up anyway a little ways down the road because the hardship will get to you both.

obviously you don't want to break up with him. but sometimes what's best for you isn't what you want to be best for you. it's hard. but that's the way life goes. maybe after college you'll come back, and the two of you will end up together again. but i think you should save crossing that bridge for when you come to it.

All Glory to

The Hypno-Toad
Forums>Dating & Relationships>keep it or leave it?
     Pages: 1

HELP | Guide to Safety | About Us | Advertise With Us | Contact | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
© 2010 People Grade LLC.