3. Aaron
4. standsalone14
     Pages: 1
Forums>Dating & Relationships>just checking to see if you guys are any help
Apr 9, 2007 1:46am
just checking to see if you guys are any help

"pool shark"
Here is my predicament:

I hook up with this one girl, who's 21 and lives on her own. I probably hook up with her once every two weeks, and I've only known her for a couple of months. I've explained to her that I don't want a relationship, and she's understanding, but has this "I'll wait for you" attitude, though she's never said those exact words.

As much as I hate to lead her on, even though she claims I'm not, I'm still a man and I still like boobs, especially large ones, so her feeling up on me can only lead to that unless I completely refuse, which won't happen, because my urge is off the scale when I've had a few beers in.

When we hang out sober, she isn't touchy and we still have a great time. I'm just kind of tired of her liking me. As bad as that sounds. I want her to move on and get interested in another guy, so that I can feel free again. That was the entire point of me staying single (being non-committal). She asked me tonight if she could hang out with her ex-boyfriend, as if she needed my permission. "Would you get mad?" I told her I wouldn't, and she was like "OK just making sure but he's angry at me so it won't happen anyway - don't want you to feel like you're tied down".

How long can this shit go on? I like her, but not enough to date her. The sparks don't fly. But she's ALL ABOUT ME and doesn't care that we're just hook-up buddies. I don't want to end the thing we have together because I don't want to lose her as a friend, but at the same time, I want to move on and get involved with someone else (which, she has explained she has no problem with - but if I told her I hooked up with someone - or we were at the same party and I kissed another girl infront of her - I have a strong belief that she would go nucking futs).
Apr 9, 2007 10:16am

If you haven't already tried, sit her down and tell her that you like her, but not to the degree.
Apr 9, 2007 10:53am

"White Russian"
i would say get a gf fast and tell her about her..

if shes proper she will back off and should move on

I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus.

Apr 9, 2007 1:28pm

"ay bay bay"
lol i knew this.
you're right on the money though.

im so glad im free.

Apr 10, 2007 12:17pm

Approved Member

i'm in a very similar situation. unfortunately, a positive outcome is a narrow stretch. she wants something you don't. eventually that'll get to her. or she'll catch you with another girl (if you go for that). and the shit will hit the fan. your best bet is to lay it out strait for her and hope she can learn to accept it.

All Glory to

The Hypno-Toad
Forums>Dating & Relationships>just checking to see if you guys are any help
     Pages: 1

HELP | Guide to Safety | About Us | Advertise With Us | Contact | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
© 2010 People Grade LLC.